Need help with satelite in 2011 Cyclone 3950, mis marked, no instructions

skpartner

As newbies to RVing in a fifth wheel, we need help with where and how we can hook up Direct TV satelite? In UDC, two on the right are marked "cable" but Heartland said "satelite" hookups. Up front bedroom bottom connector has nothing, but marked "satelite" , top outlet has a small circuit board with 2 black and 1 gray cable and wires to turn on and off air antenna. TV hookup in garage and loft only one outlet. Just want to use the
garage TV, will disconnect loft area. Hookup in basement for outside viewing outlet has white cable on top and black on bottom and no marking on face plate. Is everything ran from the top? We really need to get satelite thruout the unit. We appreciate all the help and advice we can get, Thanks!

Sandpirate69

Hi, I have a Road Warior and I've had the same issue. Supposedly the Cyclone & Road Warrior are assembled at the same plant. I found that the first input from the right is the satellite input. The 2nd Sat input should be to the roof top in case you want to install a roof mount Sat dish. In fact, I had a convesation with the service rep in my state (Florida), yesterday. Because i'm getting a signal in the storage area but nothing in the living room. There is a lame schematic that I was sent a while ago, that is supposed to be for the Cyclone. The best thing I figure is that i will be calling DirectV to come out & check what cables go where. I'm going to use the 2nd input for the bedroom if possible. If not will have tech install a power splitter and reroute some of the Coaxial cable. I will try to locate that scematic HL sent me & send it to you. As you can see I was able to locate & attach the schematic. I hope this helps you, it didn't help me.

Attachments

• FEL-20026-01-1.pdf
    85 KB · Views: 66
Last edited: