RV Capitol Service -TOP NOTCH !!

Gary Steeves

I was lucky last year when I had a rim failure, there was no damage to my coach. Last month, coming back from Florida, my right rear blew like an explosion and damaged the side of the coach, trim around the steps and a forced 2 of the inside panels apart. I took pictures and sent them to the nearest Landmark dealer to my Asheville, NC home. The estimate was over $3,000. Since I have $1000 deductible, I was concerned about my future premiums.

Keith Kinder at RV Capitol Service at Elkhart, IN was superb in getting me a new wheel and tire from the first incident, so I called him to get an estimate for this damage - even though they are 632 miles away. Their estimate to fix my Mt. Rushmore was $1100 and they would do it in 1 day and allow me to stay in the coach at their on-site facilities. Too good to be true and still 632 miles away !

I made the trip, and Keith, Mike, Brian and Tracy lived up to their promises. I arrived at 11:00 am and they went to work on it immediately. Not only did they do a superb job with the repairs, they handled several other items I wanted taken care of. Several of these were fairly minor and they advised me how I could take care of them myself without spending the extra $$ for them to do it. I was impressed with their honesty, integrity and their expertise in doing the work without the extras that would tack on more $$ to my bill. My coach was ready to go the very next morning !!! ...and the bill was exactly as agreed upon - based strictly on pictures I had taken of the damage and e-mailed to them.

I saved my insurance company from paying inflated prices, I saved $$ on future premium increases and RV Capitol Service Center has renewed my faith in people that are willing to do the job right at a fair price.

Would I make this trip again ? YOU BET !!!!!! (let's hope I don't need to !)

Thanks to Rob at Great Lakes RV and his superb facility and people at RV Capitol Service Center of Elkhart, IN (Their # is 866-970-0120) None None

Gary Steeves

C

Chulinw

It does make me feel good that you can find some very trusting people like in your post. I sure would have like to know about them 8 weeks ago and after the insurance paid over 7K in repair at a local rv repair took all of us to the cleaners. Thanks for the great post.