considering NorthTrail Focus T19 Any current owners?

cincy6

We are considering a NorthTrail Focus T19 along with Rockwood Roo 19. I am very familiar with the Roo but have not seen or heard of any Focus owners. We would be interested in any owner feedback (ie.. quality, towability, etc...) The floor plan seems similar to the Roo, however the weight is quite a bit more...not sure why. Also, the Focus awning is only 11 feet wide. That seems a little small, is this an issue with any owners? Are there any issues with bunk ends leaking? Any feedback would be appreciated comparing the two.

jimtoo

Hi cincy6,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

The North Trail is a great unit... hopefully you will get some feedback soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

M

Mcreech

I can only talk about the North Trail but I can tell you its heavier because its built like our 30k North Trail.... 2" walls, 4" flooring, 4" crowned laminted roof....This unit is built without taking any short cuts involving construction. You would be amazed at how much a manufacturer can hide behind walls and other places you cant see. Heartland and the Focus product does not do that..... We think that everyone works hard for their money and should have the peace of mind that this investment will last 15 or more years without falling apart..... There is no doubt that the Focus is built better then anyother competitor out there...