Fan speed and shower floor.

Guys, I have two questions. I have found that my fan for the heater and AC only blows on high, no low speed. Also The front part of the shower floor on my 2011 21fbs feels really spongy, like there is nothing under it. Near the walls and center it feels solid. Is this normal?
Thanks, Wes

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jimmy, it's a North Trail. ;-D

Wes,

Back in our 2008 we had the spongy floor problem too. We had our dealer add some support under there, while it was under warranty. I cannot help with the other question.

Thanks guys. Ya its a North Trail 21fbs. The soft spot is between the door opening and the drain so they probably didn't reinforce it like it should be. I'll try and reinforce the shower floor in it, I'm working on some other things also that just don't suit me. I hate taking anything back to the dealer for service. The closest dealer is over 50 miles away and that ends up costing me more in fuel than it costs me to fix it myself. I've been an auto tech for over 35 years and there not much different, just have to combine some house repair skills also. I had to change the water pump in it because the one that came with it would rattle the counter top and cabinet. Now I am putting a on/off switch in the radio/dvd player so it stops coming on by itself. I also installed a second battery and put a battery isolator on/off switch on it.
Thanks again.
Wes

Fire123

Hi WesHawkins. I had the same spongy feel on my shower\tub floor. I openned the hatch on the front of the shower and added some wood supports around the drain. Something to check on the radio-see if the alarm is set. It drove me nuts for a week because it was on everytime I went to the camper.