RIP our long time companion

Bobby A

Sad day today, had to put our black lab of 141/2 year to rest today. She's been not holding down food for the last couple weeks and dispite our great vets expertise we had to make that dreaded decision. I haven't cried so much in years, I will miss you my beloved Sasha.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
A loss of a two legged or four legged friend is always hard. Just know that Sasha is now in doggie heaven. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Very sad Bobby and we share your your pain. You have shown her how much you love her by helping her to the Rainbow Bridge.

SilverRhino

Bobby;

So sorry to hear of your loss. Rest assured that Sasha is feeling no pain and is running through green fields on the other side of Rainbow Bridge!

Randy & Mary

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Sorry for your loss Bobby. It's tough to lose a pet and friend that you love. We met Sasha in Goshen.

AttyVette

Bobby A, I am praying for you all as you mourn the loss of your beloved companion Sasha..she knew you loved her and is in pain no more. I have been in your shoes several times before throughout the many years I have had dogs..I miss them all and though I always got another dog when one of them died or I had to have them put to sleep because of their health conditions, the new dog of course never replaced the ones I lost. The new dog was a new family member that I loved too but I have never stopped missing the dogs of mine who have passed away. Sasha, I believe, is wagging her tail at my dogs that have crossed Rainbow Bridge before her.. Crazy Horse, Baby, Pierre, Laddie, Lassie, Shannon,Thor...rip Sasha

Bobby A

Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts and prayers, the Heartland family is one wonderful group of people.
God Bless,
Bobby & Lisa Altizer

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Best Wishes! We understand how hard it is to loose such a beloved friend! A man once told me "Dogs are the best part of humanity."

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
"If dogs don't go to Heaven, when I die I want to go where they go"

Will Rogers

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
So sorry for your loss. Sasha will be waiting for you when you get there someday.Kristy

Delaine and Lindy

Bobby I feel your pain, had to put my Montana down on 21 Dec. 2010 it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. We are in Colorado were Montana had a wonderful time last summer. I'm so Bless to have had the time we had together. It was only 3 yrs and 8 months but we were always together.. I still haven't gotten over his loss.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Bobby & Lisa, so sorry to hear about Sasha, I know she'll be in your heart forever. Remember the good times.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Our hearts go out to you. We just lost our dear Bear. We know how hard it is. Our pets our our friends and family.