Exceptional customer service

We attended the Heartland Rally in Goshen and want to thank Heartland for the repairs done at the rally. We also had to have some work done at the factory. We want to thank the guys in the shop that actually did the work, the repairs they did were exceptional and they got it done in a short amount of time since were homeless and had to stay in a motel. We also want to thank Jim Fenner who authorized the work and went beyond the call of duty to help us. Heartland does give Exceptional Customer Service.

aatauses

I have never gone to the factory, but I will support your comment about HL having great customer service. They have helped me a lot with different issues and I really appreciate it.
al

olcoon

Gary,
I 100% agree with you, Heartland in my opinion went over and above with their service at the rally, and I feel they do the same with service when you call them with a problem. BTW, did you get your wet bolts installed yet?

Roy

Jellystone

This is a great thread and a wonderful original post!! It is nice to hear praise when folks do a terrific job. Sometimes all the negative posts get out of hand, but when things are going great nobody says a word.

Heartland, keep up the good work and continue to build quality RV's with service after the sale!

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Gary,
Glad everything worked out well. We know Heartland knows how to go the extra mile to take care of folks.

mtnranger

Sorry but I don't agree that Heartland does give Exceptional Customer Service. Even with documented service repairs that shows our initial brake problem the very first trip out they will not cover brake repairs. I realize that the problem stems from a bad service depart at Windish RV Longmount, and a Lippert product. But if those entities will not correct the problem Heartland should see that their product is supported buy someone not leave you hanging which is what they have done.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Sorry but I don't agree that Heartland does give Exceptional Customer Service. Even with documented service repairs that shows our initial brake problem the very first trip out they will not cover brake repairs. I realize that the problem stems from a bad service depart at Windish RV Longmount, and a Lippert product. But if those entities will not correct the problem Heartland should see that their product is supported buy someone not leave you hanging which is what they have done.
mtnranger, I have read all three of your recent posts and your dissatisfaction with Heartland Service. While you may not be alone, you are in the minority.

I saw the post with some of the issues you had early on. Did those issues get resolved? Regarding your brakes, you even stated that a dealer told you the brakes were fine. Why did you decide after 14 months, to have a mobile service tech look at them? If I had brake problems, I certainly wouldn't wait that long to take action. Even after several months, brakes are not a warranty item on any vehicle. Oh, and then there's Preventative Maintenance. You know, clean and repack the bearings, inspect and clean the brakes. This is something that should have been done before 14 months no matter what the mileage.
I am truly sorry that you have had issues with your brakes but it seems to me they could have been rectified had you taken the correct action way back when your original servicing dealer blamed everything on your truck.
I will agree Heartland has some QC issues that need to be addressed but their Customer Service is as good as it gets in the RV industry.