Recliners

Bob Vaughn

Does anyone know if the recliners that Heartland puts into their RV's come apart to get them out the door...My Lazy boy's at home the backs will come off......we bought some replacement recliners and will need to remove the ones that came in out 5th wheel....

Pizzaguy

The Flair chairs that Heartland do not come apart,but they will go thru the door sideways. We just replaced them with Lazy Boys two weeks ago and were able to get the original ones out the door by removing the swivel pedestal and turning them on the side and going out with the back first and rotating them as you go thru the door. They are heavy!

bunnysue

Does anyone know if the recliners that Heartland puts into their RV's come apart to get them out the door...My Lazy boy's at home the backs will come off......we bought some replacement recliners and will need to remove the ones that came in out 5th wheel....

Just curious about your recliners, the recliners in my coach will not stay reclined (unless you hold yourself back or put your feet up in the seat to hold yourself back. They are suppose to be replacing the bases? hopefully this works. The chairs are comfortablebut definitely do notstay reclined.

SGeohagan

We took the recliners out of our BH when we bought it. Just had to turn them sideways and work them out the door.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Bob, Have you looked at the recliners to see if they are detachable? Tilt them forward and look for some method or separating the back. Most recliners have this feature but the easiest way to tell is to look and see.