Lakeshore RV - MI

Considering a local dealer vs ordering from John at Lakeshore RV. If anyone has any positive or negative experiences with them please PM me.

Thanks.

grizzlygiant

John treated me fairly but I had trouble getting him to return calls. Sale of Bighorn was as promised but had to resist the hard sell of "dealer options"----this is where they make their $$$$.

Ticaster

I bought my NT from Lakeshore RV, but am also local to the area. I went through Jeff Rake who was very good to deal with, honest and no pressure sales. My only issue has been with the service dept. They are very difficult to get on the phone and even when they had my TT, they failed to do everything that was asked. If you are plannig on getting service somewhere else, this should not be an issue for you. I would plan on spending a day or two there getting everything fixed before you leave.
Good luck!
cj

gpshemi

We shopped around and ultimately bought out of state due to the fact that we needed it faster than Lakeshore could get what we wanted, but they were great to deal with, and they had great pricing as well. I'd certainly go back to them if I was looking for another. We love ours though...

hcriddle

I bought mine from John and drove from Texas to pick it up. Everything was exactly like he said and it was set up and ready for the PDI when I got there. They let me stay overnight on their lot so that I could try things out but I have had no problems with my 3580RL. John was easy to work with and fixed me up with a hitch that they installed for me when I got there. I would do business with him again.

Rickhansen

I agree with Grizzly Giant. Also, there have numerous threads asking and answering the same question over the past several years. A search on "Lakeshore" or something similar will likely bring up some of that history for you. You might assume that peoples past experience might still be relevant today.