new Chapter Leader introduction

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
Greetings Ontario Heartland Members

As most of you have heard by now Wayne and Gayle Wilson have accepted the position as Canadian Chapter leaders. I can not think of a better couple to represent the Canadian membership and Heartland trailers. Congratulations Wayne and Gayle and a huge thank you for doing such a great job with the Ontario chapter. This promotion has left a vacancy for new Chapter Leaders in Ontario. I was approached about taking over the responsibility of becoming Ontario Chapter Leader. I thought about it for quite a while and discussed it extensively with my wife and have now accepted the position. For those of you that do not know us, my name is Rick Larocque and my lovely wife is Joanne. We live just outside of Ottawa, Ontario (Canada’s Capitol) and have been Heartland members for nearly 3 yrs. I am 60 yrs old and I am not going to tell you Joanne’s age. We have a daughter and a son all grown up and on their own. We own a 2011 Bighorn 3185 that we absolutely love, but we don’t travel as much as we would like to as we both still work (for now). We have attended 2 Ontario Rallies and have met some wonderful people and made some very good friends. Joanne and I realize that we have some very big shoes to fill and hope that we can do as good a job as our predecessors and with your help and support I hope we can make the Ontario Chapter grow. If you have any questions, concerns or ideas please feel free to contact us. We are here for you.

Thank you

Rick & Joanne Larocque

Ontario Chapter Leaders
ricoh1@live.com

Last edited:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congratulations from south of the border Rick and Joanne! Hopefully, someday we'll retire and can make it to a rally in your beautiful country.

davebennington

Rick & Joanne,

Congratulations and thank you for stepping up and jumping into the Chapter Leader position. I am sure that you will have as much fun as the others who have been in that same position.

Dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome and glad ya'll stepped into Wayne's and Gayle's shoe. I know ya'll will do a great job. If you ever come down to the TN area, give us a holler.

jnbhobe

Rick and Joanne; Congratulations on the Chapter Leader position, I know you'll be great leaders. Hope to catch up with you at one of these rallys, Really missed the two of you in Goshen, hope to see ya soon. Patti & Jon

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Congratulations Joanne and Rick on your new Chapter Leader appointments. Have fun and enjoy.

thibideau

Rick & Joanne
Congratulations on your new post as Ontario Chapter Leaders. We are confident you will fill the big shoes left by Wayne and Gayle.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the Chapter Leader ranks! We understand about not being able to travel as much as you want because of that nasty four letter word, WORK. Good luck and come on down to Oregon when you can.

Kristy