New truck time

osims

bsims
I have been truck shopping for several days, and driven quite a few. Finally decided this morning, went to the Dodge dealer and came home .with a 3500 4x4 DRW with the new 6.7 liter cummins and factory installed exhaust brake. It sure is one sweet ride.

RickNB

Osims
Congrats on that new rig I am sure you will enjoy it . Nothing like a new truck to put a smile on a guys faceNone

If you see us going past you give us a toot;)

Have Fun

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
OSIMS
Congraulations on the Dodge Cummins TV. I know that you will certainly enjoy it. Do not worry about the uninformed they have just not had a good tow vehicle.
Randy

timk

osims said:
I have been truck shopping for several days, and driven quite a few. Finally decided this morning, went to the Dodge dealer and came home .with a 3500 4x4 DRW with the new 6.7 liter cummins and factory installed exhaust brake. It sure is one sweet ride.

Could you keep us updated on how it works out for you. I've been following the new ford diesel, and it seems they are having some issues with the regeneration process, and all the new epa stuff.

Sure would appreciate your input from time to time, regarding the new emissions equipment, mileage, and I think the new transmission etc.

Oh, and congrats.

TimK

osims

bsims
We made first trip with the new truck and bighorn this weekend, about 600 miles and I was amazed the difference between the new truck and the 06 Dodge dually I traded in. The engine brake and 6speed auto tranny work together so well you rarely touch the brakes except for complete stop.

phranc

Bighorns and Dodges,,,Just like ham and eggs, salt and pepper,well, you get the picture...........