Interior Wood Stain

Westwind

?We have the new Pecan stained wood in our new 3070, I'm hoping to get the stain & glaze or what ever it is so that I can do touch up and match the color should I made any mods that require matching the wood color. Has anyone done this? Can you order the stain and finishes? Is it a stock brand that I can get locally?

Westwind

Well, you will laugh at this, we thought the interior of our new 3070 was Pecan, low and behold it's the Glazed Cherry we liked both so we aren't disappointed.
But now the challenge will be finding stain or a mix of stains to blend into the existing wood color. You know when you have wood you have to touch
up scratches or scrapes or even the top of the table. Everytime I look at the table top I want to take it into the garage and refinish it since I know I could
easily do better than what's there now.
If anyone has a suggestion on mixing the color please make the suggestion.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I just use a Minwax touch up pen and wax pencil. I have a couple of different colors including Dark Cherry and Mahogony.
For a mod, I would just take a drawer or cabinet door to a paint store and have them match it.

Peace
Dave

Westwind

I think that is what I'm going to do, take a drawer to a paint store and get a little advise.