Rubber Seal for Slide needed. Where to purchase?

I am needing a Bedroom Slide Bottom Outside Rubber Seal for my 2009 Sundance 3300SK. Can anyone tell me Where to get one/ how to order one and roughtly how much it will cost me? I sent Service@Heartland an Email last Sunday but I've yet to get a reply back. Im going to make a trip in the near future and want to make the repair before I hit the road and possibly encounter rain on the way.
Thanks in Advance for your replys.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
I called for the same thing, with my HOC discount seems like it was about $4 a foot !!!
Heartland Customer Service

877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

danemayer

When you call Heartland, ask for the parts dep't (assuming you're out of warranty). Don't bother leaving a message. I've tried several times and while the parts dep't people are helpful once you get them on the phone, they're not so good at returning calls (or emails as you already found out). Keep calling until you get a human being in parts.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
One more thing take a measurement of the length and width these are 2 things they will ask !!
I called for the same thing, with my HOC discount seems like it was about $4 a foot !!!
Heartland Customer Service

877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Thanks Guys for the info. Guess I will have to make the call. Seems pointless for Heartland to leave an email address if they aren't going to respond timely.