2nd ac fan controls

I am in the market to purchace either a Coleman Polar Cub 9,200 btu or a Dometic Penguin 11,000 btu as a second ac in our bedroom. I have been searching the net to find out if either of them will allow fan on all the time and have the compressor cycle as needed. I do not want a wall T-stat. I only want to control the ac with the control knobs on the lower ceiling unit. Do any of you have either of these and can comment on fan control?

Thanks,
Monty

M&R
Schertz, Tx
2008 GMC Sierra SLT CC Dually, 4x4
94 gallon in bed tank, 129 gallons total fuel
2010 Heartland Sundance 3200re

jimtoo

Hi Monty,

Hi Akbuckeye,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Hopefully someone with a unit like you are asking about will jump in soon and give us the information.

Enjoy the forum and your Sundance.

Jim M

brianharrison

I have been searching the net to find out if either of them will allow fan on all the time and have the compressor cycle as needed. I only want to control the ac with the control knobs on the lower ceiling unit. Do any of you have either of these and can comment on fan control?

Thanks,
Monty

Yes --> here is a link to an owners manual - check out the note on page 8, under B. Cooling Operation. Click here!

Take care,
Brian

hoefler

I have a Penguin 13,500. It has the controls on the unit, and yes you can have the fan run continuously.