satellite dish receivers

Bob Vaughn

In the 3250ts where can the receivers be located? In the living room I can not see a place that I can put one and in the bedroom I think one will fit on top of the cabinet next to the tv.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Bob - we had an older 3250 which had a shelf below the tv so there wasn't a problem in the main room. In the bedroom we mounted the tv on a swing arm, leaving room to set a receiver in the tv bay.

Bob Vaughn

In our 2011 the entertainment center is one complete wall unit with the fireplace below the tv......One thing I have found out is if you play the dvd/cd/am/fm player with the door closed it will over heat and shut off....why did they not think of putting in ventilation holes in that cabinet????????

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Is it a Jensen all-n-one unit? That is what our new BC 3650 came with and we are not impressed. Infact we went ahead and installed a blue ray player, tying it to the tv. Hubbie is thinking about pulling the Jensen all the way out so that he can get to the speaker wires for the surround sound.

Wharton

We added ventilation holes but we also added a large hook and eye inside of the cabinet so we can prop the door open about 3". Just do this as part of our setup.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Time for some change in the entertainment department

I have never been happy with the Samsung all in one unit. No AM..miserable FM reception.I've got everything here to replace the entire AV setup. Pioneer receiver, Panasonic 32" LED TV, Sony Blu-ray player. The only thing left standing will be the speaker system. I'm ading another 32" in the bedroom along with a separate blu-ray player. The BR was a Christmas present and it's added a whole new perspective in the movie department. The setup for the Olevia that came with the RV is the most miserable unit I've ever had.

Last edited:

Bob Vaughn

I am still looking for a place to put the receiver in the living room. I am surprised that the factory did not think of this when they designed the entertainment center. In the 2010 there was an open space but not in the 2011.:(