That's what I call hot.....

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well it was very hot around the Dallas area. I had my outdoor sensor on the pin box and it read 106. I took it off and set it on the concrete under the trailer. It read 101. I was wondering what it would be if I were just standing out side and working in the sun. Well read the temperature and look at the high in the back ground top right.

Temperature outside.jpg

And no I did not put it in the oven or microwave... That is the real temperature at the ground in the sun.
Think you could fry an egg?

BC

Jimmy

We understand that here (Florida), now add a whole lot of humidity to that.... Stay cool. stay in the shade or better yet, in the RV!

traveler44

Hi. Bob Is that 84 inside temp. and is that with one or two A/Cs running? Tried that frying an egg on the sidewalk when I was a kid--WHAT A MESS- probably helps to put some foil down under the egg. LOL I left a couple of those plastic oil drain pans out in the sun for awhile and when I picked them up they were getting soft and flexible. Tom M.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Here it what it was here in East Texas on our front porch in the shade yesterday afternoon. About 30 minutes after I took that photo the temp got to 111.2. Time to stay inside.

Attachments

• high temp 7-31-11.jpg
    high temp 7-31-11.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 17