Camping in Texas

righttime

Camping in Arizona

We are planning to spend the months of December, January and February in Arizona. This is our first trip there. We will probably be staying in the Phoenix or Yuma areas. Would appreciate any suggestions on campground in the area.

Last edited:

jimtoo

So.... are you coming to TEXAS (where people are friendly) :) or you going to Arizona???$$$$ :)

Jim M

noobee

We are planning to spend the months of December, January and February in Arizona. This is our first trip there. We will probably be staying in the Phoenix or Yuma areas. Would appreciate any suggestions on campground in the area.

Some confusion here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CS

SilverRhino

Glad that others were confused......I read the original post 4 times trying to determine how to answer!! :rolleyes:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
OK I was corn-fused as well. Passing through Texas? need Park recommendations? Tell me the route, I'll try to help! :)

rick_debbie_gallant

Ya better not stop in Texas then, and avoid the gulf coast between Rockport and Corpus Christi. If you do stop and stay a night or two you may spend the winter in Texas. Rockport area the sites are going for around 300 to 350 per month.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We agree.. 5 years ago we wanted to see what Texas was like in winter and we have been going back to Aransas Pass ever since.. Just love it...

jpdoggett

Ya better not stop in Texas then, and avoid the gulf coast between Rockport and Corpus Christi. If you do stop and stay a night or two you may spend the winter in Texas. Rockport area the sites are going for around 300 to 350 per month.

Your right we went down for 4 days to visit and came back for 5 months and are going back this year for 6 months, Love Rockport

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
what park in rockport are you staying at? we are going to be at southern oaks this year