Speaker Pair Question

T

Tfitz

Can anyone tell me is it normal for the speakers of the stereo system to be diagonal to run in diagonal pairs? So when I put just speakers "A" on one speaker in the front of the unit works while the other speaker that works is at the back of the unit diagonal to the front running speaker. To me the "A" speakers should be both front speakers operating and "B" should be both rear speakers running. Is something wired wrong or was this intented to be this way. Hope what I am saying is clear.

Thank you in advance.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
In our unit
A- Livingroom Speakers
B- Bedroom Speakers
C- Outside Speakers

Jamie

Ticaster

Mine are hooked up A=Right, B=Left, C=Outside. When I had the trailer in for warranty work I asked that they fix them, stating that they should be front/back and not left/right. They said that my trailer was wired per factory settings, explaining that they were A=Kitchen, B=Dining/sofa, c=outside. I rewired them myself, takes about 5 minutes to pull the DVD head unit and switch the wires.

T

Tfitz

Even what you had I could have lived with. When I pulled the DVD head unit I was anticipating speaker connections A,B,C however it had a wiring harness that plugged right into the unit (unless i am missing something as there was a bunch of wires taped in a bundle; maybe I will open that bundle?). Did you pull wires out of the harness plug or was yours different. I have a 28BRS.