3010 updates for 2012?

Im currently looking at toy 3010's right now and have found a 2011 that is close to what i want. It has a little bit better discount then a similar 2012 unit of coarse. Were there any updates for 2012 to the 3010 model? There are two features that it is missing from what i would have built, one being the dual pane windows and the second being a bedroom a/c, but that one is easily fixable. I have yet to find a single 3010 with either of these options... do they believe 3010 owners dont like to stay warm/cool?

Obviously the dual pane windows is one that is not easily changable nor probably at all cheap to do.

So im wondering and thinking out loud whether or not it is worth it to save about 4-5k from one i can build and get exactly what i want. Not to mention are there any worthwhile upgrades for a 2012 model?

what year did they add the ducted heat to the garage? Also, is the amp and sub back for 2012, it doesnt appear to be from the pics i have seen...

Thanks guys

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Depending on when then the 2011 was built will matter on the differences, we actually started making some of the 2012 changes on some late 2011 Cyclones. Most of the changes were new carpet, flooring, countertops, the glazed cherry cabentry(was only offered in HD in 2011) became standard in all units. Most of the changes were cosmetic during the 2011 - 2012 model change.