Convection Oven - Microwave

HTWT

HTWT
We are scheduled to pick up our new 2006 Bighorn 3400 Wednesday and the Mrs. is already making plans for changes. First she wants to see if I can find a convection oven microwave to replace the present microwave installed. Having never had one I don’t know where to start. Went to Sears...they have one, wrong color, does look like it will fit except it won’t be as nice looking as the current installed one. Any ideas…PS anyone want a microwave? :)

J

Jeff

Convection Microwave!

Hi HTWT:

Can your dealer get a Dometic Convection Microwave for you? Would be worth the time to ask him. The Landmarks come with them and it will probably be the correct size to fit your present microwave cabinet.

Our Landmark has Model DOTRC11B. Check with your dealer, he may be able to call Heartland and order one for you. I don't know what the price would be!

Hope this helps.

Welcome to the Forum and Jim Beletti and I hope you enjoy your new Heartland.

Take Care.

Jeff

PS, Post some pictures of your rig when you get it.

Attachments

• IMG_2843.jpg
    IMG_2843.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 0

HTWT

HTWT
Jeff, Thanks for the info, I'll have them make the call Monday. As far as the cost, guess if thats what it takes, so be it. I'll post the pictures when we get it, can't wait, gotta figure out how to get it in the driveway first. Thanks agian:) :)

Having a problem with microwave any suggestions! The microwave worked fine for a couple of months. Yesterday went to heat something up the unit turn on and seemed to be working OK, but it wasn’t heating! Checked the power supply and the only option was high temperature! that is the only option available?? Thought maybe it was on the defrost setting that wasn’t the problem either? Any more suggestion??? Probably have to see a dealer for their help….
Thanks Sonny

Tom of Ypsi

Is this just a microwave or is it a microwave/convection oven? Try unplugging the microwave then plugging it back in this will reset the codes. You may have had a power surge or a temp loss of power. Just a suggestion. If this does not help get out your manual and look for the hotline number. They may be able to help more so than the dealer.

Tom of ypsi, Thanks for your suggestion, tried that! didn't work talked to manufacture their are shipping a new one to us.
Sonny