Focus fx23- rear bunks

bsanford

Can anyone comment on this model and if you have any concerns with the rear bunks getting to warm w/o a/c running? We are looking at this model and have a concern about this. thx

jimtoo

Hi bsanford,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure someone will jump in soon and give some help.. I would think that any place is going to get warm without the a/c running this time of the year. So not really sure what your asking.

Jim M

Ray55

With upper and lower bunks you need good air cirulation to prevent one area from overheating while the other area is too cold. I think the solution is to plug in a 110 volt fan if you are running the AC.

I installed 2 12 volt outlets to be able to run fans. Wall-Mart automotive section or truk stops $11.50 to 15.00. I think the outlets were 3 to 5 . Run them to ool it down so you do not need the AC or if AC is needed allow it to cool better. During heating season spreads the heat around so hopefully no one gets too hot while someone else is cold.