Mor/Ryde Stabilizer Bar Recall on Landmark

Dharma

Hi folks I was wondering if anyone can tell me if our 2007 Landmark Grand Canyon s/n 2993 is one of the ones needing the stabilizer bars installed. We purchased our unit privately and therefore have not and will not received any recall notices. We are living in it fulltime and will not be moving it for a few months however would like to have any safety issues taken care of before we take it on the road.

Really appreciate any feedback anyone has on this issue.

P.S. This is a wonderful site. Very informative and friendly. My husband and I sure have found it to be helpful. We live in our Landmark in northern Alberta (work related) and we cannot say enough about Heartlands rv's. We have had a very cold winter here and have not had any freezing of pipes or any other problems. We have been warm and had all the comforts of home all winter long. We absolutely love it.

ct0218

Go to the Landmark section of the forum, then click on the Frame section. Going from memory a few minutes ago I think it was s/n 2252 thru 6197, so yes, it would include yours. Mine was repaired early on when they were discovering the problem. It definitely beefs up the whole suspension.

Dharma

Thanks for info I did look it up and you are right our s/n is included. I will just have to see if I can get one of the local RV dealers to do the fix. Anyone have any idea of the cost as we will be paying out of pocket?

jpmorgan37

Dharma;
I would call Heartland and talk to David Parton. It's possible that they might be able to help.
John