Intro, can anyone recommend an outside kitchen cook top.

My wife Johnda and I (John) have just purchased a Greystone 33ck. We are new to fifth wheeling and live in Tucson, Arizona. We are going to pick up the 33ck on Monday. We will have grandkids with us much of the time and plan to use the outside kitchen as much as we can. We have not seen what kind of cook top or grill or combo that fits the outside swing-out counter space. Any recommendations would be helpful. We don't even know if there is a propane connect near the kitchen.

Thanks in advance.
JandJ

You'll love the 33CK for yourself and the grand kids. We have two teenaged boys who often bring friends. That bunkhouse is perfect for them to have their own private spot. We keep the drinks in the outside fridge so they don't have to come in and out all day long. We don't use the swing out for out grill because if you park on a fairly level spot, the swing out is high enough that the grill would end up at eye level. The only time the back end is low enough that it would work is when you're parked downhill. We have a small table for our campco grill that we put right in front of the quick disconnect that is right near the manual jack hole to the left of the kitchen.

Enjoy,
Kim

Last edited:

Geodude

There is a low-pressure quick connect just under the trailer, ahead of the swing out counter. I use that to connect to my Baby Q. I have a high pressure two-burner camp stove that fits on the counter, even when stored. The trick is to find a stove that is less than 4" high. I found a Broadstone stove that fits the bill. I use a 5 lb propane tank to connect to the stove. The hose I use for the Baby Q has been T-d so that I can eventually connect to the stove as well, but I need to find one more fitting, to bypass the regulator on the stove, which is turning into a bit of a challenge.