Purchasing a Sundance in Oklahoma City

Rodney_M

My wife and I recently purchased the Sundance 2900MK through RV General Store. We had visited a few other dealers in the area, but were blown away with their extremely helpful sales staff as well as their technicians. Not to mention they offered by far the best pricing as well :eek:.

They have 2 locations, one off I44 in OKC and another in Norman Ok. We ended up visiting both stores comparing the models before our purchase, and both locations were as eager to help. We are very happy with their support thus far. I also purchased a new 20k 5th wheel hitch, and one of their techs was extremely helpful & patient in answering about a million questions I had around the various options and features.

No I dont work for them, and am not getting any kickbacks to write this haha, but I do like to give props to those that do a great job when so many stores/staff these days have long forgotten what customer service is about.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Welcome to HOC. Glad to have another Okie on the site. We are trying to get enough members to start a North Texas-Oklahoma chapter.

Go to the local chapters section and look around.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Always great to hear a positive dealer experience (by the way, I'm an ex-Okie, lived there many years in the Lawton-Ft Sill area and wife is from Duncan)

Rodney_M

great to meet you guys.. Ive already joined the group for the potential new chaper for N Texas/ oklahoma.. hopefully that can get kicked off.. Originally I am from west texas, but lived in Tennessee for 10 or so years, and transferred into OKC about 2 years ago.. I am amazed at all the great places to see in Oklahoma.. most people I know from TX or TN when they think of this state thought it was just flat and high winds.. they dont always beleive me when I show them pictures of some of the places around.

jimtoo

great to meet you guys.. Ive already joined the group for the potential new chaper for N Texas/ oklahoma.. hopefully that can get kicked off.. Originally I am from west texas, but lived in Tennessee for 10 or so years, and transferred into OKC about 2 years ago.. I am amazed at all the great places to see in Oklahoma.. most people I know from TX or TN when they think of this state thought it was just flat and high winds.. they dont always beleive me when I show them pictures of some of the places around.

Hi Rodney,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Yes, Oklahoma is a pretty state. Since it used to be part of Texas, we had to let some to the beauty stay there. :)

Enjoy the forum and your new Sundance.

Jim M