I am new here (from Arizona)

Can someone help me. We would like to join a RV TT club but
don't really know how to go about it.

We live in Arizona and we would like to join one here I think
it would be fun to belong to an RV club.

We just bought a Travel Trailer Heartland

Thanks JO

jimtoo

Hi JO,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

We have the Heartland Owners Club in addition to the Heartland Owners Forum. It has many benefits to our members. If your talking about something local and meeting on a monthly basis, I can't help you, but someone here will probably be able to help with some information. There are several national organizations or "clubs" that some information is available for here on the forum.

If you would, please add the model of Heartland TT you have. It will help us if you have a prob or maybe posting a question in the correct area for best results.

I'm sure you will enjoy your new TT and the forum.

Jim M

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome! Going to rallies is fun and a good way to learn more about your trailer, good campgrounds, things and places to avoid, etc. The Heartland Owners Club is a good place to start and you get all of us to help you with questions, advice, and planning trips or projects on your trailer.

Kristy

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Well JO, you've come to the right place. This is the best brand forum on the web and we have the greatest owners club. Do I sound biased? All kidding aside, Welcome to the heartland Forum & Family. Jimtoo has given you some links to check out and hopefully you'll become a new member of our Owners Club. Please let us know which trailer you have and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let us try and help. Travel Safe!

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Hi, JO:

Congratulations on your new rig. I hope you are having a lot of fun with it.

As the previous posters have said registering for, reading and posting to the forum are excellent ways of obtaining information and exchanging ideas with campers who own the same kind of rig you have as well as general stuff about a million and one subjects relating to camping.

The Heartland Owners Club (HOC) is a fee (very reasonable) based organization of campers who own any of the Heartland manufactured products. The primary activities of the Club are rallies or get-togethers of Club members for the purpose of socializing and good times. Rallies are great for meeting new people and making new friends. Each HOC chapter has one or two rallies per year as well as "campouts" and other get-togethers whenever a couple of HOC members want to get together. As a HOC member you can go to any event, any where at any time. You are not limited to events for your chapter.

There are also annual national rallies that are held every other year in the Elkhart area and on alternate years somewhere else in the country. The 2012 rally will be held in Gillette, Wyoming in June. These are like chapter rallies on steroids! Great fun!

You also receive a plaque to put on your rig with your HOC member number and name badges to wear at rallies for you and one other person. The entire list of benefits can be seen by clicking here. If you want a list of frequently asked questions about dues, etc. click here. A list of upcoming rallies can be found by clicking on EVENTS on the light blue line under the forum header.

Hope you enjoy your time on the forum and that we meet you down the road at a rally.

wdk450

I don't know how it is in your area, but here in Sacramento the national Escapees club local chapter has rally events most every month during the non-winter months. Just Google "Escapees".
Their rallies seem pretty organized with most of the waking hours set up with scheduled activities, which I guess you can attend or not at your own choice.
They also have several of their own parks nationwide, full timer mail forwarding and legal home address services at their headquarters in Texas, and even a setup for older RVers at the home park there, with visiting nurses and visiting volunteer members, and a convalescent home.