Modifications

ccupton

I added shelves to cabinets in our 305rw. It was a waste of space for just coats and such. Now it is a pantry..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 395
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 292

porthole

Retired
OK - you're teasing us with small pictures!

I thought about doing that some time ago, but I end up using that for my raincoat and jacket, and the vacuum wand. Good idea though.
Have you seen my "dresser" in the garage?

Is that an ipod wire hanging out of the stereo?

porthole

Retired
If you have the "standard" Jensen stereo unit you can get an iPod adapter that plugs into the rear of the radio, then bury the wire in the cabinet. That will allow iPod from the front panel. There is also a wired remote available. I have one of those mounted outside on the propane door.

Last edited:

derez

Road Warrior
I alsways enjoy getting on here to see what you are modifing next. they are all great things to keep in mind. keep them coming.

Ramjet15x

I bought the Jensen connection for about $25 bucks including shipping from Jensen. Worth the cash.I added the 4" heater hose to the garage heater vent and to the bathroom vent, as I had no flow in eitherI had two of the tow max tires separate with less than 500 miles, thankfully no real damage, replace the other two this springI moved both the spare tire and jacks forward as I do a lot of offload camping and dragged the corner jack off once.Added a 4 black pipe tube to store Wiener sticks and a 5" to hold the sewer line behind the wheels. A 12v receptacle in the convenience center

ccupton

Ramjet : I replaced my Towmax tires and rims 2 weeks ago with G614s and alcoa rims. I now have four rims and tires for sale. They have about 200 miles on them. I can now tow my 305w without any concerns. I also added TPMS to our rig. As for the Jensen in our rig I had to replace it because it took a crap. Jensen replaced it with a unit that does not control the ipod. They discontinued the model i had. Happy Camping !!!!!photo2.jpgphoto1.jpg

Sandpirate69

Ramjet : I replaced my Towmax tires and rims 2 weeks ago with G614s and alcoa rims. I now have four rims and tires for sale. They have about 200 miles on them. I can now tow my 305w without any concerns. I also added TPMS to our rig. As for the Jensen in our rig I had to replace it because it took a crap. Jensen replaced it with a unit that does not control the ipod. They discontinued the model i had. Happy Camping !!!!!View attachment 18664View attachment 18665

ccupton,

What model Alcoa are those? I've been looking around for the right combination of tire & rim. I was actually at looking to buy 17.5" rims because of the wide variety of tires available.

CliffP

Ramjet : I replaced my Towmax tires and rims 2 weeks ago with G614s and alcoa rims. I now have four rims and tires for sale. They have about 200 miles on them. I can now tow my 305w without any concerns. I also added TPMS to our rig. As for the Jensen in our rig I had to replace it because it took a crap. Jensen replaced it with a unit that does not control the ipod. They discontinued the model i had. Happy Camping !!!!!View attachment 18664View attachment 18665

Nice looking rims!

JawBreaker

May I ask where you sourced the rims and tires? Looking to move away from the "chinabombs" as a few people on here have referred to the oem tires and rims. Fix before broken is best in my opinion.

JawBreaker

Sorry to reask this question, but what is the model number of the Alcoa wheels? Getting ready to order them and don't want to get stuck with the wrong size and bolt pattern. Thanks.