Manual operation of Bedroom slide out

I have figured out that the hand crank connection for the kitchen and living room slides are on the opposite sides of slide out that I want to manually crank in or out, but how would I manually crank the bed room slide out in or out? I have a 2011 Greysotne 29MK.
Thanks,
Dennis1948

Mandotar

I believe it's a small hole accessed from the door-side storage compartment on the right. Have not needed to use it.

mlburst1

The hole in the door side storage compartment is for the front landing gear (used it too many times when I've run out of 30 amp fuses) - the crank is probably accessible under the bed by removing the center panel - haven't investigated yet.

Mike

JJnLilly

I see that this question was never really answered and I now have the same question. Have looked all over and can't find an external location to manually move the bedroom slide. Not that I am having a problem, but like the Boy Scout's say "Be prepared." So does anyone now how to manually operate the electric bedroom slide on the Greystone?

Swanny59

Curious minds think alike. I have pondered the same thing so I lifted the bed, removed the access panel and wa lah! It takes a 7/8 socket or wrench and a lot of patience. I just tested for operation purposes but it would take several minutes to complete the task. I hope that the slide never fails. :eek:

PS: The above referenced link for the Accu-Slide is not the same slide that my Sundance has.

future3490owner

Curious minds think alike. I have pondered the same thing so I lifted the bed, removed the access panel and wa lah! It takes a 7/8 socket or wrench and a lot of patience. I just tested for operation purposes but it would take several minutes to complete the task. I hope that the slide never fails. :eek:

PS: The above referenced link for the Accu-Slide is not the same slide that my Sundance has.

well I have a 2012 greystone 33ck, my master bed room slide out motor crapped out in oct 2011 when putting it away for winter storage. Dealer fixed it under warranty. I just opened up the camper to do the spring cleaning, and when I went to put the same slide back in.....**** thing stopped working again. Very upset. Calling the dealer and lippert in the morning. Not a happy camper.