Feedback requested on new Landmark full body paint scheme

jbeletti

Hi all,

Kary Katzenberger, Brand Manager for Landmark/Bighorn is looking for feedback on a new Landmark full-body paint scheme.

I realize that many do not care for full-body paint. Fair enough.

But for those of you who have purchased your current units with full or partial body paint or have/are considering one with it, please let Kary know what you think if this.

Thanks,

Jim

new landmark paint scheme.JPG

archbarb

Sorry...don't like it...way too busy! Might look good on the Cyclone 'cause that's what it looks like!!! Like the colors and understand the focal point but sure feels like I'm being sucked into a "black Hole"!
Barb

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Sorry - we did not care for it. The pale cream/yellow background did not impress. We love the half paint on our KL.

Birchwood

Landmark is beautiful Rv .I get drivers trailing behind me and not passing seemingly enjoying
the beauty of the unit.
I enlarged the full body painted unit image 3 times just to give it a chance but have to give it a thumbs down.
I don't mind the darker colours but please tone it down.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Sorry...don't like it...way too busy! Might look good on the Cyclone 'cause that's what it looks like!!! Like the colors and understand the focal point but sure feels like I'm being sucked into a "black Hole"!
Barb

Agree - that was my first thought also! Agree with Tom and Marti aboutthe half body paint. Much more subdued and less in your face.

RoadJunkie

The "artwork" is not unusual, typical of full-body schemes. I agree it looks cyclone-like and busy. I would probably prefer artwork of a flowing nature and less confusing. A little goes a long way on swirls.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
While I like it in the picture I think I could give better feedback if this where on my Augusta for me to really take the proper amount of time to thoroughly review and enjoy. Very nice.

sgtbigb

We luv it also, after owning a Landmark with full body paint, it will be hard press to not own another one

trvlrerik

I really like it, but I picked out the "full throttle" Cylone paint scheme, my wife thinks the dark colored stripe in the central swirl should be removed to make it a little more reserved. I am wondering about a lack of picture windows, but do not know the internal layout of the landmark.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
As a graphic designer, I liked the look overall, but it does feel very "active" and "busy" for the Landmark brand. Possibly reduce the number of colors, and use more shades of a single color, for a more subtle look? Words that come to mind for the Landmark: relaxed; luxury, but not overstated; smart; elegantly simple.

E

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I like it as a whole. It does have a wow factor. However, I agree with the folks who say it's a little busy with the center swirl for Landmark. Remove that portion and I believe it would be more elegant.

We love our BH, but full body paint is the only thing I wish they had offered on BH, which we did not get.

However, if Kary would like me to beta-test the rig for public reaction purposes, I would be happy to oblige. :) Trace

Last edited:

PSF513

I think the design is just way too busy. Swirls seem to be very popular but I think this is way beyond.

bill40

We like the colors but have to agree with others it is too busy, just a little softer would be nice for a Landmark. I think the front cap is great start.

ihsolutions

Another vote for "too busy". It reminds me of one of those black and white swirling images that are meant to create some kind of optical illusion.