Newbie Question???

auto

Well most of camping has been done without the any water or sewer, now I have the chance at least to put fresh water in the holding tanks for washing dishes and showers. Stayed in the 3055 this weekend, was very impressed, with how everything worked, was really pleasantly suprised after hearing all the "How Good RV's go Bad" stories.

Problem. Fill water fresh water tank, cool everything seem to be going good, till we notice water running out of side of trailer:rolleyes:. Ahhhhh, this long thing must be the Hot Water Tank Plug, probably needs to be installed to hold the water in, check:D. Restart process of filling water, everything looks fine. Turn on the water pump inside the trailer, nothing works.:(Have some water running out the two hoses??? on the other side of the trailer. As this issue is not a big deal, we hit the water for some wakeboarding:D. I know I am missing something, but the owners manual could not shed any light.

I am expecting that someone from this board can show me the way and light of getting water runnin. TIA.

vangoes

Auto
If the two hoses you talk about are the ones under the doorside right of the entry steps they are the low point drains. They need to have plugs in them. Since your water heater plug was out and apparently the low point drain plugs, your by-pass valves are also probably in the winterize mode. Check the tank/pump valve to insure it is open and close the antifreeze pickup tube valve. Also check the water heater bypass valves (3 of them). The owners manual exhibits the correct position for these. Hope this helps.