Great things happening in the Great Northeast

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I have just got to say that John and I are so pleased with the news of new Owners Club members in the Northeast Region. Massachusetts is really growing strong and New York's membership numbers are up as well. Let's hear from some new members in New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine and Rhode Island. We know you are out there so why not join the club and gather with us at a rally sometime soon?

Click here to be taken to the Owners Club application. Take the next step in Heartland product ownership and become a member in the Great Northeast!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations! No doubt the growth of the HOC in your region is a result of members like you working to make the club a fun and effective adventure! I believe the Heartland family is growing everywhere. Our small WA State Chapter has more than doubled in size in less than a year. There are a lot of nice people involved with RV's and the experience is contagious!

Best Wishes!

Jim & Harriet

hi Deb,
here in SW Virginia I feel like we are sitting right on the line between the Northeast and Southeast Regions.
it is the best of both worlds!