Lakeshore RV, Muskegon, MI

sjs731

I recently spent some time looking for a new 5th wheel. I talked to several dealers and the people at Lakeshore RV were the perfect model of customer service. They are about 10 hours away so we made the trip on a Saturday and they had our new RV all set up on one of their pads so we could spend the weekend in it. We made a list of our questions and a couple items we wanted changed and accessories we wanted added. First thing Monday morning we had our PDI and all of our questions were answered, 2 issues fixed, accessories and hitch installed. They are a top notch facility and we couldn't be happier. I have called with a couple questions since and they are always there to help.

jimtoo

Hi Steve and Carrie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Thanks for such a great report on your dealer and your Sundance. I hope you make many great memories with your new Sundance. Join us at a rally in your area when you can.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M