12 pack dinette?

jimtoo

Hi Haney,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I, myself, have never heard of 12 pack dinette option. Could you tell us what unit your looking at so that maybe someone that has one can help us out here?

The only 12 pack I know of is the kind that goes in the ice chest or fridge. :) Althou,,, my 9MM magazine holds 12,,, so that could be a 12 pack also.:)

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Haney

hahahaha! I was thinking the same thing! :D

I am looking to change from my Rear Living Jayco Eagle 299 to a Sundance 3300CK for the back bunks and the outside kitchen. An option is a 12 pack dinette?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I googled the phrase "12 pack dinnete" and there is nothing. Sounds like someone is pulling someone's leg.
Jim, I like your 12 pack idea. The cold one, that is. Trace

jimtoo

hahahaha! I was thinking the same thing! :D

I am looking to change from my Rear Living Jayco Eagle 299 to a Sundance 3300CK for the back bunks and the outside kitchen. An option is a 12 pack dinette?

Can you post where you found that option or did a dealer offer it? I cannot find anything about it.

Jim M

jimtoo

I have looked around that site,,, probably just need to call them for more information.

Jim M

J

Jim_Hickey

12 pack dinette replaces both the sofa and dinette and makes one huge u-shape sitting area in the main slide. Ultimately, you can sit over 10 people (12 pack) on the seating area. We don't put many in, but some customers do choose to purchase that option.

jimtoo

12 pack dinette replaces both the sofa and dinette and makes one huge u-shape sitting area in the main slide. Ultimately, you can sit over 10 people (12 pack) on the seating area. We don't put many in, but some customers do choose to purchase that option.

Problem solved.... it is a Heartland option!!! Thanks Jim Hickey for your answer. (Not the kinda 12 pack I would like,,, unless I was younger, single and the other 11 were...:) well never mind...:)

Jim M

micar

We have the 12 pack option in our 3300RLB.Works out awesome for us...we can all sit down to eat at once (we have 2 pedestal tables) and not have to get up if someone needs something from the fridge etc....I can post pic for you tomorrow if you like.
Mike

mac26s

Here's a pic of the 12 pack dinette.
12PackDinette_Sundance.jpg

I like the idea of the "12 pack dinette". It beats the standard 5' couch that I can't lay down on. I'm 6'2". The 2 of us could lay on the "12 Pack" and yet have 1 table up for dining, 2 tables for company. I'm going to order a new Sundance 2900mk w/ the 12 pack in Spring 2012.