TV in the bunk house and outside kitchen on 33CK

Is the TV in the bunkhouse and the kitchen supposed to be able to view a DVD that is playing in the living room player? I could have sworn the salesman said it would, but we can't get it to work. When we took it to the local branch of the dealer for some minor repairs, they said it doesn't look as though it wired to do that.

bowhunt73

I was told the same exact thing. I will be testing this on the weekend. I'll let you know unless you have an update for us.....

Randall

M-S

It is not wired to do so. The DVD player is in the radio on ours, and is connected via Red White and Yellow cords. If you take those lose and can hook it up to the TV out portion of the antenna connection, it will work then, but not play on your living room tv without messing with the wiring. Be careful with this.

this was important to me to so I contacted Heartland. The three tv's are not wired together. The DVD in the living room will only play on the TV in the living room. The kids room has space for a DVD player so I figure that is an easy fix. For the outside TV I will be putting a new flatscreen TV on there that has the USB input and can play movies without having an actual DVD Player. This way, no player is required, since there is no room for one in the outside space and we can still watch movies direclty from a USB Stick.