Problem at log in

wingfoot

Why does log in continue to show this message? I've been a member for awhile, yet I get this warning each time;

Here's a screen shot of what I am seeing:

Screen shot 2011-08-12 at 8.07.39 PM.jpg

Sorry for the size of this..Basically what it says "You have entered a wrong PW and I only have 4 more attempts of five"

I'm not having any trouble loging on...Just seeing this Nag each time.

jimtoo

Your not alone... Last night Microsoft did an update...???... don't know what.... but this morning at my PC I had to do the usual when it restarts.. long on and all,,, but has been OK all day... Now my laptop,,, everytime I leave the Heartland site I need to relog on,,, not a problem.. just,,, why is it not keeping me on, when I check the remember me box... rv.net works .. and a couple of others also..

On recheck,,,my laptop is making me log in at all the sites... but it is keeping info stored at the login page. So it's not just our Heartland Forum.

Jim M

Last edited:

wingfoot

What browser are you using? If it's Firefox, you should be able to use FoxMarks synchronization to save your PW's...I assume, since you mentioned Microsoft you are using Windows. If it continues, you can always either delete the update or go to "system restore"...and pick a prior check-point to revert your operating system.

Hope this helps,
Larry

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Well my laptop is pretty much usless after a recent Microsoft update, so I am on my wifes laptop. It keeps asking me to log in.
Maybe a call to LK is in order. I will speak with "da boss" tonight.

Peace
Dave