Full time RV

Hi Everyone,
I will begin RVing fulltime within the next few months so I have been searching online and visiting local RV dealerships trying to find the RV to begin my journey.
When I came across the Heartland Line I really liked the way they look and am impressed with the workmanship.

It will be myself and my 12 year old son and a golden retriever. My son will be with me 1/2 the time and the RV will be parked at a local RV park approx. 9 months of the year while my son is in school.

I know my first RV will likely not be my last so I am trying to keep the costs between $15,000 - $20,000. I especially like the "Edge"...Would it be adequate for full time RVing as I described?

Any modifications to make? I live in Boise, Idaho and generally don't see too extreme of temperatures in the winter but the teens and twenties are common.

Thanks so much!

Dan

jimtoo

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Hope you find the info your looking for here from some of our members.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Hi Dan,

Welcome to the forum! My husband and I began fulltiming in May and love it! I'm sure you will too. Unfortunately, I can't help with your questions regarding the Edge...but hope it works out for you.