Cookies Birthday

Netem

Happy Birthday Cookie, I hope everyone at the Wis. Rally helps you celebrate your big day. :D Neil & Sharon

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Happy Birthday! We wish you the best ever day and many more to come. I sent your present a day late , hope you like ours better than Mike and Jon's.......Best wishes Ken & Kathy

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Happy Birthday. Please eat a piece (or two) of cake and ice cream for me. Have a wonderful day.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Happy Birthday Dave.. Now your eligible for medicare. You are part of the government entitlement programs with the rest of us... LOL

Have a great day..

BC

jnbhobe

Happy Birthday Dave; Hope you have a great day and eat lots of cake at the rally. OH !! I hope you like your present, Kenny convinced me to send it with one of his carrier pigons, hopefullyit didn't get lost.He said they were faster than the USPS. Happy Birthday, Patti & Jon

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired

☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨* •☆•*¨* •¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆•*¨*•¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆•*¨*​•¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆•*
Happy birthday to you, ♪♪ ♫ ♪ Happy birthday to you! ♪♪ ♫ ♪ Happy birthday
dear DAVE, ♪♪ ♫ ♪ Happy birthday to you! ♪♪ ♫ ♪Here’s hoping you have
a great day and a fantastic year.

Willym

Happy Birthday Dave, we hope that you have a great day!

Thank you all the work that you do on the forum and for the entertainment in Goshen this year.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Happy Birthday Dave!! We hope you have a great day!! Just remenber you are not getten older you are getten better. How's CJ doing? loven the camper I hope tell Mary hi for me..

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Happy Birthday Cookie,
please don't sleep through this one.

Hoganc

loafer

Happy birthday Dave.
They only come once a year so keep em coming.Have lots of cake ,its your day ,enjoy camping as Mike would say, life is good.
Bill and Maureen

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Happy Birthday Dave, Take a GREAT BIG BREATH so you can blow out ALL those candles! all the best on your birthday Rich and Blanca

traveler44

Happy Birthday Dave! I Just got on the forum for the first time this week. Had alot of fun at Chatham. Hope to see you at many more. Tom and Mary