Heartland Wedding !!!

ccupton

On Nov. 5th 2011 Carol and I will be getting married at East Shore RV park in San Dimas, Ca. Website www.eastshorervpark.com . We will be camping from Nov. 3-7. Wedding is at 12:00 noon on the 5th. Camp sites are in the B loop. Potluck and BYOB. Come join us with your RV.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
OK. Patty said OKedoky. So what's the dress code....flip-flops, speedo's and tank tops?? At my age that would be scary. Got a wedding cake yet?? What do you and Carol need beside's a shoebox full of hundred's?? Marty (sandman) said he would bring that.

We did have an other couple, Dave and Amy (DW Grey) get married just before a Socal rally once. We had a heck of a reception at the rally. I'm sure it's one they won't forget. The HL bunch at a wedding and reception is a sight that you will never forget.

Checked out the site. Now, do you collect the money or do we just call the CG and ask for a site. Is it the "B" preferred or the regular "B"??. What are the site #'s you have reserved. Cant wait.

ccupton

Bob,
The dress code is whatever you have in your RV. The sites we have reserved start with 165 and cover both sides of the loop. We have 20 reserved and can always reserve more. You pay for your site when you arrive to the park. Looking forward to meeting you and patty....

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Uh oh, a secluded beach wedding. Some folks in undersized speedo's, others au naturel. Hope this isn't going to be a wedding photo. [I'll probably get banned from the forum for this, but what the heck?]

Moose

John;

You don't often see twin moons during daylight hours.

An astronomer would probably point out the effects of gravity.