Question??? Benefits of a 5th wheel and a Sundance club...

Rojo08

The new superglide hitch and airlift air bags are installed. Our Sundance 3100RB will be picked up on Thursday. We seem to be some of the younger people towing a 5er. I am 38, my wife is 34, we have two girls that are 12 and 10. Am I missing something or are we just some of the few that realize the benefits of a 5er? We live just west of Seattle and want to know if we have a Sundance club near us??

Thanks and Go Hawks

rojo08

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Re: Question???

The new superglide hitch and airlift air bags are installed. Our Sundance 3100RB will be picked up on Thursday. We seem to be some of the younger people towing a 5er. I am 38, my wife is 34, we have two girls that are 12 and 10. Am I missing something or are we just some of the few that realize the benefits of a 5er? We live just west of Seattle and want to know if we have a Sundance club near us??

Thanks and Go Hawks

rojo08

Don't know about clubs in your area, but in regards to your primary question, maybe you just learned something sooner than most. Kinda wish we had gotten into RV'ing a couple/three decades ago.

Manzan

rojo08, there is a Heartland Rally in Anacortes next weekend. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Will be the first one for Washington State. Check under Events. Hope to see you there

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders

We live just west of Seattle and want to know if we have a Sundance club near us?? rojo08

As Manzan said, our first WA Rally is next weekend (19,20 & 21). Would love to have you and your family there!

Best Wishes!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Personally, I like to hang out with older people. It makes me feel younger. Although, it is getting increasingly harder to find people older than myself.. LOL

Enjoy you new rig. Trace

jpdoggett

Thanks and Go Hawks

rojo08

We are in the 65-70 age range but we have been camping for over 30 years and still love it, we can injoy it more now cause we are both retired and can go and do as we want. Enjoy Life good luck

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired

You have to start somewhere! Some just start out earlier than others. We are also in the younger crowd but were in our mid to upper 40's! Don't worry about how young we are or how old we are. Just enjoy the wonderful time and wonderful friends.

jbeletti

rojo08,

Welcome to the forum and to the Heartland Owners family.

There is no specific club for Sundance. However, Sundance, being a Heartland product, qualifies for and is a large part of the Heartland Owners Club.

Consider joining (benefits link - see posts 1 and 2)! And regardless, you must try to make the first ever WA rally coming up soon!

Jim

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Rojo08,

Also 38, wife is 39. It's our 2nd Heartland and our 1st 5er. Liking it so far. Enjoy the new rig.

Jamie

sjs731

I'm 39 and my girlfriend is 32. We have two kids one is 12 and the other 10. Our first RV is out new 3300CK. We went from a tent right to a 5th wheel. The kids love it and so do we.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
We love our 5ver so much we just stay in it all year long. At least for the last 4 months that is.:)