2011 2950RK Big Country 5th Wheel

jimtoo

Hi cheryln1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I think the Landmark, Big Horn and Big Country are all considered full time, all weather RV's. You can get a lot more info about the R-values and construction on the Heartland RV's web site. I'm sure some of our other family members that are actually living in them full time will jump in and help with information also.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Big Country - Walls - R9 Insulation, Roof – R23 Insulation, Floor - R35 Insulation, Slide Room Floor - R38 Insulation. Approved for full-time use I had never considered our 3450 a true 4-seasons coach but the published R factors are pretty good. NuWa publishes Roof R-14, Walls R-9, and Floor R-19 and most consider them a good 4-season rig. I do think it will depend on your location and perhaps some of the options like insulated windows etc. I would have few issues here in the Pacific Northwest as our climate is considered mild. We really like the Big Country and have been very pleased with the Heartland product and the company.

Best Wishes in your quest!