Dealer Call Are New Sundance Is In

brunomisty

Sundance Owner
Are new 2900 MK camper came in yesterday afternoon. And when they went to check it out the microwave was broken on the floor and a good size gash was in the tile floor . The tech did not screw the microwave in. Dealer telling us 5 to 7 weeks to get the floor fixed. We are not taking ownership of this unit .
We been waiting 7 weeks for are new 5th wheel :mad:

Jimmyt5

That certainly is enough to tighten your jaws....Sorry to hear about your problem.
I am waiting on mine, Hope I have better luck.

ChopperBill

Don't blame you for not taking that one. If something as obvious as the micro got by QC just think what the unseen could be like. Must have been someones day off.

brunomisty

Sundance Owner
Chopper said:
Don't blame you for not taking that one. If something as obvious as the micro got by QC just think what the unseen could be like. Must have been someones day off.

Hi Chopper Bill

We where told it came off the line Friday April 20 2007 Looks like Fridays are a bad day to finish a camper. Dealer called and has one coming in just like we want minus a few options.

brunomisty

Sundance Owner
New Camper 2900MK

We just picked up are new Sundance camper . Dealer had another one just like we wanted with a few more options . :)

driver311

WHY would it take 5-7 wks to fix the floor:confused: :confused:
u could order a new one and get it in less time:) :)
i would say try another dealer

driver311None None

Sundance_kid

Had the same problem with a Prowler we had. The sildeout went out of adjusment and scratched the wood floor in the kitchen. Once the dealer put in for the replacement floor it starts through the factory as a unit and takes it's turn. 6 weeks latter it comes out the door ready to ship. REALLY DUMB...... Good luck

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
Congrats on your new 5'ver, we're glad you were able to get a good replacement for your original unit. We hope it gives you many fun memories! Hopefully we too will be feeling the excitement in about three weeks.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
brunomisty,
Glad to hear that everything worked out for you. Also glad that this misfortunate event did not sour you from Heartland. Welcome to the Heartland family and to the forum. Looking forward to hear of your experiences in the future.

Good luck,
Mark

brunomisty

Sundance Owner
So far we are Very Happy with are 2900MK Sundance and Heartland customer service has been great with getting the manuals that were missing . We are having a problem with the dealer about some thing that need fixed. Time will tell with the dealer.

Happy Sundance Owners
Brunomisty

Last edited: