New way to recycle used oil

robnmo

Well we're in South Carolina and found a new way to recycle our used motor oil. After you change the oil, put the used oil back in the original Rotella jugs, then put all 3 jugs back in the Rotella box and set it in the bed of your truck. Then go out for the evening and leave your truck parked in the parking lot for about 4 hrs.......when you come back the oil has mysteriously been removed by the mystery recycling man. BOY is someone going to get a real surprise when they go to pour their "NEW FOUND" Rotella motor oil. They got Rotella that's time proven with about 7800 mile on each gallon. :)

On a side note I don't wish bad things on people but I can NOT stand a thief. My wife and I talked, I'm half tempted to carry a jug of good Rotella in the truck bed with about 1Qt removed and replaced with some diesel or gasoline, give a nice hard working thief a new watered down lube for his engine.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Rob, I like the way you think. 2 quarts of coolant mixed in the old oil would work or maybe a little coke/pepsi. Even better..a 1/2 cup of battery acid would really do the trick. Any one of them would certantly fix up the bearing.

ccupton

We had to change a dead cell battery on our 5er at a Nascar race. Dropped the trailer in the infield and parked the truck outside for 4 days. We left the bad battery in the back of the truck. I guess the battery fairy picked it up for me....Thanks Battery Fairy !!!