Happy Anniversary

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wanted to wish a very Happy 29th Wedding Anniversary to Mary Ann (aka "my sista) and John (aka my brother from another mother) Proto. Wish you both all the best my friends with hopes for many more!

The late departing rally attendees from DC went out to dinner at the Outback tonight and I just couldn't resist having the Outback Staff wish them a Happy Anniversary (even though they sang happy birthday)!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3040.jpg
    IMG_3040.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 22

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
This is what makes being a Heartlander so much fun. So sorry we weren't able to make any activities this weekend. We miss all of you!

jimtoo

Wanted to wish a very Happy 29th Wedding Anniversary to Mary Ann (aka "my sista) and John (aka my brother from another mother) Proto. Wish you both all the best my friends with hopes for many more!

The late departing rally attendees from DC went out to dinner at the Outback tonight and I just couldn't resist having the Outback Staff wish them a Happy Anniversary (even though they sang happy birthday)!!!

It's still a Happy Celebration...Birthday or Anniversary,,,hope they have many more of each...:)

Jim M