Thanks Jim

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Althought it may take some time for this area to catch on I really appreciate Jim giving the ladies a place for girl talk. Thanks JB! Now we need to encourage all the girls to create their own log on and get involved here!

back2nature

Okay, I'm game. But don't know what to add to this. I'm all for the technical stuff. That's the kind of gal I am.

bacaye

Thank Jim for the girl's room. I know we talked about wanting this after the Nashville Rally last year. I am happy to see we have it now!!

ParkIt

Pretty sure if we start talking about menopause or anything along those lines, it will become 'no boys allowed' ;)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Okay, I'm game. But don't know what to add to this. I'm all for the technical stuff. That's the kind of gal I am.

I actually have learned a great deal of technical stuff from our boys but.....

Now that I know about that stuff, I'll hang with the girls for awhile and just stop and check in on the boys from time to time!

twohappycampers

Hello all! I'm new to the Heartland Forums. Just having this "little" problem that I thought maybe one of the "girls" on here would answer for me without laughing, like a man would (sorry guys!:eek:) It looks as though I'll be able to reply to a message, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to create my own post, or thread. Thanks so much to anyone can tell me how to do it, or direct me to where I should be looking for this information. Bye for now.

OH WAIT!! I just found it :D silly me!

twohappycampers

This is me HOLLERING!! not really ... just you said "if you need anything else" and don't know who or where to ask for this - I'm not seeing a lot of new threads or posts here yet, on the Ladies Forum. I'm just wondering if it's possible for me to post here and also copy the post to another forum? That may be defeating the purpose, though, maybe I should just be more patient. Not everyone has all the time on their hands that I do, and not everyone is new here and so taken up with fixing up their new home.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
It may take some time before we get the type of response to the ladies area of the forum that you are looking for. It will be a building process for sure. First thing we need to do is encourage all our friends to create their own log on for the forum and to use it. So, tell everyone you know Heartland Ladies Rock! Log On!

After the log on is created, it would also be great if all users would set up their signature. Posts without one seem to be missing something. I enjoy seeing your name, pets, personal quotes, and any number of things our users choose to identify themselves.

Last edited:

twohappycampers

Thanks Debbie! I'm going to take you up on your suggestion to set up a signature. I am somewhat intimidated, though, by the ones I see on here. Don't think I can be nearly as clever. Oh, well, just start small I guess, I'm sure it can be changed at any time.

I've been writing about removing the wallpaper border. And your quote about women & cats & men & dogs is right on!! I'll use that on my husband if he gives me any grief.

THE ONE WITH NO SIGNATURE YET :eek:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
You don't have to worry about being clever right off but I can't wait to finally learn your name. You'll play around until you get it the way you want it! Have fun because that's why we're here.

ditkitty

LOLOL - that's too funny! I'm the only one who DOES read the forum - then I tell my husband about all the ideas/tips/tricks/maintenance, etc. Now every once in a while, he will have a question and ask me to go search for an answer :)

Althought it may take some time for this area to catch on I really appreciate Jim giving the ladies a place for girl talk. Thanks JB! Now we need to encourage all the girls to create their own log on and get involved here!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I'm the one that reads the forum too. Then I tell Mark what he needs to know and what projects I like, and he comes up with his own. Guess which ones are done first....

Kristy