Bighorn on the move

HappyKayakers

We're finally leaving Amarillo this morning, northbound for South Dakota. Plan to overnight in Wray CO, then to Rapid City. Staying in the FamCamp at Ellsworth for 7-10 days, then on to our summer job at the Belvidere KOA about 90 min east on I90. If you're in the area, stop in and say hey.

Forrest Fetherolf

HappyKayakers,
Have a safe trip to SD. FYI..........check your kitchen slide for clearance between the slide and vinyl flooring. I just returned from Boulder City, NV and noticed the factory installed the bottom roller in the middle of the refrig rather than on the edge to support the load. The non-reinforced plywood slide floor bowed about 3/4" over the roller so the slide almost drags the flooring. The fix is to remove the drawer under the refrig and move the 4" roller about 4" to the right. The bedroom slide had the same problem. I had fixed it earlier.

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Fireflipper

Hi everyone. Well we leave for Ok. in the A.M. of the 5th. So be on the look out for a Landmark headed west on I-40 from Knoxville. Then headed further west to some National Parks. Maybe the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Glaciar, who knows. Will be traveling with friends in an Alpha fiver. Have not been able to talk him in to buying up to a Heartland product yet. Don't know what kind of internet service I will have on the road, mostly going to relay on Wi-Fi in parks, but will keep in touch as much as I can. See ya on the road. If you see me in a park don't hesitate to come over and knock. The beer will be cold and waiting.

Glenn

jbeletti

Hey Glenn,

Here's wishing you and April a safe and fun trip. You swinging through Chicago on 90 or 80? If you need to overnight just west of Chicago off 90, my home CG has nightly rental pull-throughs.

Keep the round side down :)

Jim