• Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $$35.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 8/18/2012
  • Potluck time: 5:00

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: tweber(click to contact)
Additional Info:
------------------------------
25 sites are being held for the WI Chapter until June 01, 2012, but more may be available. Call Country Roads and ask for a site for the Heartland rally. Terri Lynn will be happy to take your reservation

Please email Chapter Leader, Tom Weber, tank67tommy@gmail.com, or post on the Heartland Forum when you have made you reservation.

UPDATE On the schedule this year is the Tommy Bartlett Show. It is a 90 minute show that includes performances on the water, in the air, and on the stage. The finale is an entrancing spectacular display of music and color paying tribute to our great nation. Additional show information may be found at www.tommybartlett.com

We receive an outstanding group rate of only $36.00 PER COUPLE, and we have reserved seats at the 8:30 show on Saturday, August 18.

Please email us ASAP, tank67tommy@gmail.com, if you would like to reserve a seat for the show or if you have any questions.

Those already registered for the 2012 WI State HOC Chapter Rally are ...

1. Bruce/Rosemary Bishop - SHOW
2. Mike/Chris Born - SHOW
3. Jim/Nancy Beletti - SHOW
4. Paul/Sue Alfano - SHOW
5. Dave/Mary Hromek
- SHOW
6. Reg/Nancy Hromek
- SHOW
Dave/Kathi Latta - SHOW
8. Jim/Wilma Lamont - SHOW
9. Tom/Millie Combs
Ed/Ellen Crape - SHOW
11. Bob/Lynn Schmid - SHOW
12. Don/Kathy Swanson
- SHOW
13. Jerry/Jaci Volden - SHOW
14. Tom/Gerry Weber - SHOW
15. Lou/Bette Dick - SHOW
16. Dan/Karen Halverson
17. Tom/Kathy Ireland - SHOW
18. Michael/Kelly Barnett
19. Bernie/Judy VerHey - SHOW
20. Mike/Marilyn Johnson - SHOW
21. Bill/Donna Ellis - SHOW
22. Michael/Daphna Fiehler - SHOW
23. Jeff/Joy Venus - SHOW
24. Gary/Janelle Bucher - SHOW + 1
25. John/Rana Krussow - SHOW
26. Jon/Patti Holbert - SHOW
27. Mike/Suzanne Marcus - SHOW
28. Jeff/Nancy Gittleman - SHOW

Last edited:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lin & I registered before leaving Sunday. We're on site #6. Close to the pavilion. Since we know ahead of time it will rain around breakfast time, we won't have as far to lug our stuff.:D

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
OOHHHH!!! We're gonna try and make this one! My husband will be a month from retiring from the Army but I think that he'll be on leave during that time! So excited to be able to go to a rally in my home state!

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
15 of the 20 reserved sites have been reserved. There are more than 20 sites available, so please do not hesitate to call Country Roads and talk to Terri Lynn, 608- 253-2132. Check the Event Generator on the right side of the Portal page to see who is attending. I will list the names of those that made reservations. Planning is easier when you know the number attending early in the process. A big thank you to all for you help and support :)

Last edited:

jbeletti

Nancy and I made our 2012 reservations today and have full intentions of being there. It's going to be a function of what other Heartland events get planned next year and where my priorities have to be. Hope to see you then!

Jim

GOTTOYS

We're going to be in site #5 next year. Now all we need to do is apply for a Wisconsin passport again....Don and Kath

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
We couldn't possibly miss this for a 3rd time!

Just got off the phone with reservations! Lake Delton.... August 2012 here we come!

(Now we just need to get a MN rally off the ground)

convert

Reginald Hromek
Hey U2 guys' missed a great time. We registered for next year when we left on Mon. Same site#42. A good fun time is promised. Will u be going to Mich in two wks for their rally?
Just got back from the Tenn rally in the Smokies and hit the Wi rally on the way home. Will be going to Mich in 2 wks. ( The 2 guys are the mnkamper)

mnkamper

Sorry convert.... work gets in the way of us having too much fun! We made sure we made reservations for WI next year though! You're really doing the rallies this year... that's awesome!
We did get some pics by texting last weekend of the WI rally......looked like a "hoot"!

tweber

Be sure to check the posting for the 2012 WI rally to see who has already registered. Have you registered?

tweber

An additional 5 sites have been reserved at Country Roads Motorhome & RV Park, Lake Delton, WI. That makes a total of 25 rally sites, and 19 have been reserved by HOC members. Call 608-253-2132 to make your rally reservation :)

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Our res was in Sunday as soon as we found out that the date was set! Looking forward to seeing all our friends and having another great time! Glad to here that mncamper can make it.

mnkamper

Hey Alf! We saw the pics in the text Kathy got! Sue was her usual smiling self (not wine related I'm sure)...That was great! Had to register for next year....what grief we would have had if we hadn't plus we hear there was a great time had by all!
That means too that we have almost a year to figure out what to bring for the potluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.