We're Expecting!!

frumbawa

A new Cyclone 3612 HD Edition that is. Took the plunge over the weekend and we should see the new rig in about a month. Bought from Giant RV in Murrietta California and the experience was good. We'll see how the rest goes from here. It will be sad to see the Sundance go but it served us well. Now looking forward to new adventures in our new toy.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Congratulations on your new Cyclone, and welcome to the Heartland family.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Sorry about that I should have seen it in your earlier post, well welcome to the Heartland Toy Hauler family. You made a great decision the 3612 is a very popular floor plan, the indoor / out door fridge is a huge hit.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Frank, congrads on your new toy. If you have the toy by October 28th....come to the Socal rally at Lake Skinner. It's in the rally section. Have not seen you and Claudine for 3 years??

frumbawa

No problem AJ. It will be fun to be part of the toy hauler family. I am expecting that you will personally oversee my rig as it comes down the line and make sure it is absolutely perfect before it goes out the door :)

Bob - I will need to check with the DW on those dates but we will try to make it. The campground link in your rally post is not working but I believe your are gathering in the C loop. What sites are you centering around?

Thanks to everyone else for the congrats. Can't wait.

Frank

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations. Now the hard part is the wait. Enjoy and travel safely (when it gets here).

frumbawa

Thanks Bob. Must be user error on my part. Anyway, I checked with the DW and there is one possible conflict with one of our daughters school activities. We should know in the next week or so whether we will make it or not. I will keep an eye on the campground to make sure we don't lose a spot in case we do want to attend.

truknutt

Committed Member
Welcome to the family of Cyclones! I dream of upgrading to the 3612 someday; it's a bigger 3210! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when it comes time store your "stuff".