electrical plugs

angel

I have a sundance 3100 es and I don't have any power in the plugs above the kitchen counter and the exterior plug ,
fuses are all good and I have power in the rest of the plugs in the trailer if anyone have any suggestions I would appreciated
Thanks

angel

Yes I was just reading about other campers having the same problem so I went out and check the bathroom plug and it wouldn't reset
and also no power in that plug so I think you are right I will replace it tomorrow . Thanks for the reply

jdfishing

I had the same problem with no power to the kitchen and some outside plugs. Also, the bathroom GFI plug would not reset. Replaced the GFI plug and the problem remained. Started pulling plugs looking for trouble and found a piece of damp paper insulation laying across the white bare wire in a kitchen plug. Didn't think that was an issue, but tried the GFI button again and all worked. Still working two years later.

Jimmy

Don't replace it yet, it might be working like it is supposed to. As suggested, check the receptacles on the same circuit, also make sure your outside plug(s) has no moisture in it. It is worth a try...