Our positive experience with Lippert Customer Service

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
I know there's been some discussion about Lippert and their pros and cons so wanted to add our really good experiences with Lippert Customer Service!
This is a long time coming but better late than never! This is also very long so bear with me!

While traveling that infamous I-80 on our way to Goshen in June for a pre-rally appt. at Lippert, we ended up on the side of the road with suspension issues. Whatever the reason that happened, we contacted Lippert customer service but it was after hours. We left one of those after hours messages though... in what we figured then was a vain hope of getting help. What a great surprise when a Lippert tech called us back from his home in about 40 minutes.
After explaining the issue, he gave his cell phone and gave directions on how to continue.
I explained that I had a 8 AM appt. at Lippert the next morning and his reply was not to worry too much about it as he was the tech doing the work in the morning and gave assurances that we would be there.
To make a long story short.... after another 200 mi, he ended up coming with another tech to get us on the Indiana turnpike 75 mi. from Goshen at 10 pm at night. We limped the 3670 to a safe place to do repairs and then continued on. We were led to the Fairgrounds arriving at 3:30 am. With a short night's rest, we were at Lippert at 8 am where we were greeted and treated very, very well!

At the goshen rally we had the electric landing gear replaced with the hydraulic LG. We tried to upgrade to the Level-Up while there but there were no appt. times available so..... we went back in July for the rest (I guess that green monster at seeing all of those Level-Up systems did us in).
The Level-Up ended up having 1 leaking jack.... so Lippert customer service sent a local mobile tech from our dealer to our site in MN and replaced it while we were at a local campground.

Thanks to Pamela, Jerry and Bud..... we got to Goshen when needed, the repairs were made quickly and how they treated us and our rig both at Goshen and with the following Level-Up issue were fantastic!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We had a similar experience after the rally. We stayed for a small rally that followed, and had to move to a new site. We decided to go ahead and get weighed since we had to move anyway, and discovered that we had a major suspension issue...the rear spring hanger on the OD side had sheared completely off, and the opposite hanger was twisted and barely hanging on. We limped back to the site and contacted Lippert...

We expected little reponse, but were pleasantly surprised when Bud showed up ten minutes after our call...checked everything out, said they would take care of it. Next morning Jerry came over tack welded the spring in place and we towed it to Lippert. Within hours they had everything repaired and beefed up with additional steel between the hangers and steel supports on the frame above the hangers...should never be a problem again!

Great group of people, who seemed to really care about our situation, and stood by their product!

jpdoggett

It is so good to hear good thing once in awhile not everything is bad but on Forums that is all you hear. So thanks for good news