Looking for a specific type of outdoor propane stove

trav-l-in

We have just bought a 2012 Prowler Shadow. It came with a bumper attachment and a small gas gril that attaches to that bumper accessory so the grill will be close to the outdoor kitchen. Great idea! Only one problem, we don't like to cook on a gas grill....Charcoal is our choice for grilling and smoking. We are looking for a propane stove that we can attach to the bumper accessory to replace the propane grill. I am including a link to a picture of the kind of gas grill and the way it attaches. http://rvqgrill.com/ . If anyone knows a manufacturer that sells these types of accessories, I'l love to know.

We have a great Coleman propane stove that we are trying to figure out how to modify it so it will run off our quick connect. The only problem with that stove is there is a regulator on the stove connection and with the regulator at the 30lb tank along with the regulator on the stove, there isn't enough pressure to run the stove. We are having a problem finding parts to bypass the stove regulator.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Ya got me confused....but anyway. I would find a place that sells propane for residential use. They might be able to help you. Why cant you just remove the regulator on the stove. I'm sure you could find fittings to make it work. Try an ACE hardware store. The one here has any weird thing you would ever need.

Limer

We have just bought a 2012 Prowler Shadow. It came with a bumper attachment and a small gas gril that attaches to that bumper accessory so the grill will be close to the outdoor kitchen. Great idea! Only one problem, we don't like to cook on a gas grill....Charcoal is our choice for grilling and smoking. We are looking for a propane stove that we can attach to the bumper accessory to replace the propane grill. I am including a link to a picture of the kind of gas grill and the way it attaches. http://rvqgrill.com/ . If anyone knows a manufacturer that sells these types of accessories, I'l love to know.

We have a great Coleman propane stove that we are trying to figure out how to modify it so it will run off our quick connect. The only problem with that stove is there is a regulator on the stove connection and with the regulator at the 30lb tank along with the regulator on the stove, there isn't enough pressure to run the stove. We are having a problem finding parts to bypass the stove regulator.

That looks to be the same way my two burner stove connects on my Jayco tent camper. If you look at smaller tent campers (mines a Jayco Jay Series 806), they have small two burner propane stoves. Mine has a connecting point inside the camper as well as one outside the camper. That's all you need. http://tweetys.com/slide-incooktop.aspx

trav-l-in

thanks for the tips guys...we haven't given up...will be able to make something work i'm sure...the Mr. has taken the regulator off the old stove, just hasnt been able to find the parts yet to do the hook up.....but I'm sure he will.

rebootsemi

thanks for the tips guys...we haven't given up...will be able to make something work i'm sure...the Mr. has taken the regulator off the old stove, just hasnt been able to find the parts yet to do the hook up.....but I'm sure he will.

Have no idea what kind of connection you have to your Coleman stove, on my Coleman grill I have to get another regulator and fitting set up and cut the tube off and silver solder a brass fitting on it for the hose to the quick connect on the trailer. Kept the original reg and fitting set up in case we wanted to run it off the bottle.