First camping trip in 28BRS

Kevin42

Here we are pulling into the campground.
293431_2129923501440_1646570010_2084630_2397202_n.jpg

And of course one of the main reasons for getting the trailer;
294521_2129930141606_1646570010_2084652_1856702_n.jpg

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Awesome...looks like all went well and you are probably already planning the next adventure!

Best Wishes!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations!! Glad to see one happy camper. Great pictures. Enjoy and travel safely.

pegmikef

Great pix and I love to see travel trailer owners because I sometimes think we are the minority among all the big rig owners. Is that a Virginia campground? I am planning on visiting my son in Woodbridge and am having trouble locating a campground close by. The best I have found so far is the family camp at Quantico Marine Base.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Great pix and I love to see travel trailer owners because I sometimes think we are the minority among all the big rig owners. Is that a Virginia campground? I am planning on visiting my son in Woodbridge and am having trouble locating a campground close by. The best I have found so far is the family camp at Quantico Marine Base.

Maybe send a private message to Virginia Chapter Leader (boatto5er). I'm sure he can help you!

PS Don't let the Big Rigs scare ya! We have one and I absolutely love touring today's travel trailers. Got an MPG tour at the rally last week and it was so cute. I too like to see the TT owners on the forum and at the rallies!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Maybe send a private message to Virginia Chapter Leader (boatto5er). I'm sure he can help you!

PS Don't let the Big Rigs scare ya! We have one and I absolutely love touring today's travel trailers. Got an MPG tour at the rally last week and it was so cute. I too like to see the TT owners on the forum and at the rallies!

I second that!! There's hardly an RV show that we pass that I wont turn around for and most of those are parking lot shows with very few 5vers. I just love seeing what they will come up with next.

Kevin42

Yes, its in Louisa county Virginia so I wouldn't consider it close by Woodbridge. I'd say its almost two hours away.