Cable TV connector locations

TxCowboy

Hi, all!

Originially posted this topic over in the General Forums but wanted to post it again here to get some Greystone specific feeback and knowledge. (EDIT: It's a 32RL model, if that helps.)

The issue deals with TV picture quality, loss of channels, etc.

Here's the original post: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/25838-Replacing-the-coax-cable

If the answer is to check each of the connectors, then the question is: Where are all of the cable connectors located?

Thanks for your time! :)

Last edited:

PeppyMint

I guess there's not to many members on this forum. Good question on the locations of the coax connectors, to bad nobody had a reply. I just bought a new 2011 32RL today and would like to learn as much as I can about them.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

danemayer

I don't have a Greystone and there's no Coax wiring diagram for Greystones in the manuals section of the site.

I've attached tje Big Country wiring diagram which might be helpful as a starting point.

Attachments

• Big_Country_Coax_Layout.pdf
    316.4 KB · Views: 36

wal_mart

There also may be a loose inline splice. While putting in a remote unit for fan in bathroom I found a splice in the coax cable when I removed shroud around overhead fan skylight assembly.